Forest dark green collar
- Handmade item
- Materials: biothane, vegan leather, steel, D ring, Roller buckle, stainless steel, nickel, black finish, leather alternative, artificial leather, eco leather, eco friendly, leather substitute
- Made to order
Each and every product in Sighthound Squad collection is crafted with love and designer touch.
For dogs and cats waterproof and vegan products from Biothane.
Sighthound Squad designed for your doggo something on fleek and so durable, that it will blow your mind. It's a waterproof collar and leash which is perfect for dogs who loves to run in muddy fields, bath in swamps, float in all the watery things and and in the end look fabulous. BioThane simply wipes clean and doesn't absorb dirt or smell, it means that you are finally free from cleaning, drying and protecting your pooch stunning collar. You two now can enjoy all weathers, environments and adventures, without fear to damage this beautiful collar and leash form Beta BioThane ! This revolutionary material have look and feel of leather, but made of strong polyester webbing that is coated in PVC and doesn’t need no maintenance at all. It out perform leather, standard nylon or other material leashes and collars in a worst conditions and has a breaking strength of 1000lbs per square inch. We call it "unicorn leather" because it’s basically a magical substance and vegan approved. BioThane is the trusted brand for sports leagues, space, and military organisations and it’s a product of USA.
• matching leash available
• Beta BioThane coated webbing
• lightweight roller buckle
• comes in many sizes to guarantee the perfect fit
• special lengths available upon request
• handmade to order in Lithuania
• metal hardware could be in silver nickel or black matte finish
• 5/8'' width / 1.6 cm width
• 1.20 meteres / ≈ 47 inches
• 1.50 metres / ≈ 59 inches
• 1.80 metres / ≈ 71 inches
• 2.00 metres / ≈ 79 inches
Leash comes with Swedish, spring or scissors snap hook and D ring on handle for you comfort when dog is unleashed.
• 1.6 cm / 5/8 inch
1) Measure around the neck, not to tight or to lose, the way collar sits best. Not to high or to low, at the middle of the dog neck. Look in the last picture of measuring guidance.
2) Measure old collar from the top of the buckle to the hole that is most used
• This size will be the CENTER of 5 holes, spaced 5/8" (15mm) apart. For half sizes, please leave us a note.
Please make sure to measure your dog right as each collar is made to order.